With InterFlood, you won't find third party information or unofficial data like with other vendors. You get high-resolution, up-to-date maps, and the flood zone is even displayed for you in the color of your choice. But, unlike the time it takes to dig through the FEMA site or other methods, your InterFlood maps are quick to find and can be downloaded directly into your reports through TOTAL and WinTOTAL, or easily copied and pasted into your appraisal software. InterFlood is always current, nationwide, and includes the data you need: community, census tract, and flood zone designation. And, best of all, it's just pennies per map.
Here's why it's better than other solutions:
- Nationwide coverage
- Accurate and always up-to-date data
- High resolution, digital maps
- Choose between road and aerial maps
- Your subject balloon is automatically placed precisely on the map for you
- Maps are automatically added to your report – no more scanning or copying and inserting images
- Maps are always properly shaped and sized for your legal addenda
- Includes census data with “scrubbed” address, community and panel info
- Works with any appraisal software
Simply choose how many maps you need over the course of a year. It's just pennies per map. There's nothing to install either. Once you place your order, InterFlood maps are available immediately.
InterFlood is an annual subscription. It expires after 12 months from date of purchase, or when you reach the number of maps purchased.